Kareem Hunt - Best Debut since?

Kiwibrown

2 hours ago, Revel8 said:

I was referring to after the Ware injury.  He was for the most part basically undraftable otherwise, besides as a handcuff.

He was not being taken in the "8th round plus" in any leagues AFTER the injury. I did 3 drafts this year, all in the final week of the preseason. He was drafted in the 3rd round in one, the 4th in another, and in my 4 keeper league he was taken in the first. 

17 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

He was not being taken in the "8th round plus" in any leagues AFTER the injury. I did 3 drafts this year, all in the final week of the preseason. He was drafted in the 3rd round in one, the 4th in another, and in my 4 keeper league he was taken in the first. 

I think it's safe to say that the leagues you're in don't constitute all leagues.

He not only was being taken very late in some leagues, he wasn't even being drafted at all in some leagues right after the injury.  When I drafted, they still showed him as a player that wasn't supposed to be drafted, you actually had to specifically search for him to find it.  In fact, after the draft, the software gave me a terrible draft grade because I 'reached' for him, lol.

Archived