The Texas Rangers thread

DalCowboyzRule

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@DalCowboyzRule Is it just you and me in here?

Would the following package get Inciarte or Yelich, plus a reliever?  Profar, Ronald Guzman, Yo Mendez, and maybe Miguel Aparicio? You'd be looking at two close to MLB ready players, a lower level lottery ticket with upside, and obviously an MLB ready middle infielder. Is that a trade you would make if you're the Rangers?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

@DalCowboyzRule Is it just you and me in here?

Would the following package get Inciarte or Yelich, plus a reliever?  Profar, Ronald Guzman, Yo Mendez, and maybe Miguel Aparicio? You'd be looking at two close to MLB ready players, a lower level lottery ticket with upside, and obviously an MLB ready middle infielder. Is that a trade you would make if you're the Rangers?

I don’t know if I would, we do need a CF but I really would rather blow this thing up. There’s no hope of competing with the Astros for the next 3-4 years anyways

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:43 PM, flyingmonkey30 said:

Bring me JPM plz. Where would he slot in the prospect rankings? Probably around Crouse/Ragans/Thompson?

According to BA he's our 3rd ranked prospect behind Willie Calhoun and Leody Taveras. #60 ranked prospect in baseball.