Teams in the QB market for 2018

Danger

2 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I have simply always been a believer in Trevor, at least when you look at the other available options. Again, if we are bad enough to get a top pick we should target a franchise QB. But I want to avoid taking a middle to late round R1 QB like the plague. That is historically a zone with crazy bust rates for QB. Every year is different, but the elite talents will be gone after pick 10 most likely, especially with so many teams needing a QB.

And the majority of the sacks Trevor took were due to extremely quick pressure off the edge, most notable the right side where Watson looks horrid in protection. There was relatively little he could do.

I agree, you have to be drafting pretty well in the top 10 and even better if it is the top 2, otherwise the odds are horrendous for finding a franchise QB. I'm not sold on Sieman, so Denver may chose the trade route to find a QB who can help win another SB, either an aging veteran or Cousins or Garoppolo.

You don't want to waste that defense by waiting years to fill the QB position, so whatever the price, it is likely worth it in the short term.

Archived