SuperFlex IDP Dynasty Startup Draft

EaglesPeteC

With the 4th pick in the 11th round, I select

gallery_medium.jpg

Tevin Coleman RB SF

With other teams, still grabbing IDP players too early, I grab another steal as an RB 4. With Brieda out of the picture, Coleman should get more of a workload in SF's run heavy offense. Coleman is a great value because people were burned by him last year. He is a great player to stash on my bench and he can really win me some weaks

With the 4th pick in the 13th Round, I select

hi-res-27ae46d40a5d6dae9d87e9aee5b32a12_

Lavonte David LB TB

I finally, grab my first IDP player. I own David, in another one of my IDP leagues and he produces for me every week. He racks up the tackles and makes plays all over the field. A good foundational piece for my defense. 

With the 9th pick in the 14th Round, I select

usa_today_13724855.0.jpg

Cameron Jordan DL NO

Waiting on IDP shows its benefits once again, grabbing often overlooked BEAST Cameron Jordan. I look for at least 1 rock solid consistent starter at each position. Jordan is as good if not significantly better than all the Dlineman that have gone off the board before him at this point 

With the 4th pick in the 15th Round, I select

CFB18081715_Chiefs_v_Falcons.jpg

Austin Hooper TE CLE

With Zach Ertz already in the fold, I don't really need Hooper, but this value is just crazy insane. This is a league with two flex spots, so there could for sure be scenarios where Hooper is the best Flex option. Plus, I'm going to have a top TE regardless of injury and I won't be trying to pull TE's off the scrap heap

With the 4th pick in the 17th Round, I select

i1g6bo20hz7pv6xiff1s.jpg

Jayon Brown LB TEN

Another low key stud IDP player, while others chase the names, you gotta chase the production. Brown is young player who is always a threat to put up 100 tackles and give a solid weekly performance 

With the 9th pick in the 18th Round, I select

scottthumb.jpg?itok=KbmiOmDo

Boston Scott RB PHI

My homer pick. I love this little guy. He showed out when he got the opportunity last year. While Miles will be the primary back for sure, Boston Scott will have a role especially in a PPR league.

With the 4th pick in the 19th Round, I select

milano_1530190105204_91020158_ver1.0_640

Mike Milano LB BUF

A no name IDP beast. Milano had a monster statistical season for the Bills and is only 25. Racking up tackles, Milano only had 3 weeks in 2019 (in this scoring format) under 5 IDP points and had 6 over 10. Chase the production not the names. 

With the 4th pick in the 25th Round, I select 

d361m1xfjupwr63ygnui.jpg

Tre Boston DB CAR

Ive always had a man crush on Boston. I wanted the Eagles to draft him and pick him up every time he was an FA but alas....

In this league where you start 3 DB’s, I have 2 high tackle guys and I’ll use my 3rd starter on a Boom or bust player who makes plays on the ball and can win me weeks.