8. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4)

9. Seattle Seahawks (12-4)

10. Indianapolis Colts (11-5)

11. Cleveland Browns (11-5)

12. Los Angeles Rams (10-6)

13. Chicago Bears (8-8)

14. Washington Football Team (7-9)

Notes:

- Chiefs to me are still the team to beat, and still the best team in the NFL. That may have changed to Buffalo or Green Bay for some people, but not for me. KC is the team going into the playoffs.

- Bucs are on a tear right now. Four straight wins, Top 3 Defense, Top 6 Offense, Brady finished Top 5 MVP (imo), and the team just seems to be clicking on all cylinders.

- Saints are a full fledged Super Bowl contender. However, Brees play lately does worry me a bit. Not much, but a little bit.

- Ravens are on a massive tear! And they look like complete Super Bowl Contenders right now. Top 5 Defense last time I checked, and the offense is balling, including Lamar.

- I still think Steelers are SB Contenders, and think they'll beat the Browns, although not super confident.

- Seattle is a weird team that you never know which one is gonna show up. Color coding being two colors is on purpose because of that. Could easily get blown out by the Rams, and could easily make the NFC Championship. They aren't touching the Super Bowl though.

- The Colts are a very solid squad, I just don't think Rivers makes that team a Super Bowl Contender, along with some secondary issues. Maybe they can win their first game, but I just cannot see this team going deep into the playoffs. If Reich can get Wentz and make him 2017 Wentz though, perhaps a Top 2 AFC team next year.

- Browns are going into the playoffs pretty flat, combined with I think they are just an ok playoff team and don't have the defense for a deep playoff run. They are still a solid team that can compete with anyone on a good day though.

- Rams seem to have completely fallen apart.

Rest of Rankings:

15. Miami Dolphins (10-6)

16. Arizona Cardinals (8-8)

17. Las Vegas Raiders (8-8)

18. Minnesota Vikings (7-9)

19. New England Patriots (7-9)

20. Los Angeles Chargers (7-9)

21. San Francisco 49ers (6-10)

22. New York Giants (6-10)

23. Dallas Cowboys (6-10)

24. Houston Texans (4-12)

25. Atlanta Falcons (4-12)

26. Denver Broncos (5-11)

27. Carolina Panthers (5-11)

28. Cincinnati Bengals (4-11-1)

29. Detroit Lions (5-11)

30. Philadelphia Eagles (4-11-1)

31. New York Jets (2-14)

32. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-15)

NOTE: Dolphins, Cardinals, Raiders, and Vikings would be ranked over Football Team.

Good luck in the playoffs everyone!

Edited by BayRaider