April 5th Mock: Two Mocks in One!

CrazyJoeDavola

I decided to offer an alternate pick at each selection for this mock. I also am assuming no new moved between now and draft time. Depending on how the draft goes will determine if any additional free agent moves will be needed. So with that on to the draft!

29) Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State - Can come in and start from day one at RT. May be viewed as a reach somewhat at this point but offers value immediately. he also has versatility along the line and can play multiple positions

Alternate Pick: Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia

62) Tommy Togiai, IDL, Ohio State - Stout run defender, should pair nicely with Kenny Clark

Alternate Pick: Jabril Cox, LB, LSU

92) Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford - Opted out of this past season or else he may have gone higher than this, but he killed it at his pro day and along with his 2019 tape he should be a steal at this spot.

Alternate Pick: Jay Tufele, IDL, USC

135) David Moore, IOL, Grambling -  He is a massive human with an aggressive nature which screams guard to me. Not sure he can play center but if anyone can find out this staff can. More of a developmental guy but has a huge upside.

Alternate Pick: David Moore, IOL, Grambling - Not a typo just felt he was the right pick in either scenario.

142) Daelin Hayes, EDGE, Notre Dame - Provides some needed depth after Gary on the edge. Showed continued improvement in pass rush scenarios at Notre Dame. Can be a great rotational guy.

Alternate Pick: Ambry Thomas, CB, Michigan

173) Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina - Very experienced as a four year start. Runs great routes and is a YAC guy. Dazz is one of my favorite mid round receivers and could fill the Ervin role as well as produce in all other slots. He also has punt return ability.

Alternate Pick: Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina - I told you he is on of my favorites.

178) Shakur Brown, CB, Michigan State - Another one of my favorites. Has good size and showed some the attitude I like in a corner. Has a nose for the ball and seems to stay with receivers well. He is somewhat inexperienced though which could lead to some growing pains but I think he will be a good one.

Alternate Pick: Reed Blankenship, S, Middle Tennessee

214) Damar Hamlin, S, Pittsburgh - Another very experienced guy who showed a lot of versatility over his career. Has a high floor but low ceiling. can be that guy that you don't really have to worry about but really isn't making that slash play either. Some call him boring but I like reliable.

Alternate Pick: Jaelon Darden, WR, North Texas

220) Jaelon Darden, WR, North Texas - Another duplicate from my alternate scenario but he is another one of my favorites. Fast and dynamic. Another player to fill the Ervin role but not as versatile as Dazz. Should provide a little more than what Tavon Austin had left to offer last season. He also is another punt return guy.

Alternate Pick: Chris Evans, RB, Michigan

256) Ryan McCollum, IOL, Texas A&M - Another guy with loads of experience. had some injury issues but looks to be good to go now. Has versatility on the inside but I view him as a center long term.

Alternate Pick: Luke Farrel, TE, Ohio State

Overall I think some combination of the two is probably the best draft, but tear it apart as you will. i hope to do one a week at least up to draft time. Also, sorry for no pictures but I'm lazy.

• Like 1