Week 1 - Other NFL Game Discussions

Raves

I figured getting more discussion could happen if we had another thread to discuss not just the Saints game but other games we might be interested in watching.

For example in the 1 PM slot I'm looking forward to watching the Jacksonville/Houston game.  Not that it should be particularly good, but will be interesting to see how Trevor Lawrence plays as well as if Urban Meyer will be a successful NFL coach.

Being up in iowa, I'm watching Minnesota and Cincinnati.

Joe Burrow is all he was cracked up to be. The kid is money!

The Cincinnati defense is destroying the Vikings, and Trey Hendrickson is a force to be reckoned with. I sure wish we could have kept him.

Speaking of destroying the vikings, they are destroying themselves. They had 10 penalties for almost 100 yards in the first half alone. The second half is not looking any better for them.

Tonight's Chiefs at Ravens game has an over/under at 54.5 points. I'm taking the OVER on this one. I would take WAY OVER if it were a thing. I'm guessing this game hits 70+ points.

I'm going to be watching the Bills at Dolphins with great interest. That should be a really fun one. And of course, eyes on the Falcons at Tampa.

Did anybody here even care that there was a Thursday night game?