• Jamison Crowder
    • C.J. Mosely
    • Quinnen Williams
    • Quincy Williams
    • John Franklin-Meyers
    • Bryce Huff
    • Other

4 hours ago, TheChad said:

Crowder's been one of my favourite Jets since he came here. He's what absolutely every team needs and I was shocked that we were apparently considering trading him in the offseason. Even with guys like Davis, Moore, and Cole joining us... you just don't get rid of a guy who's proven he can produce here consistently, even in a Gase offense. He's underpaid and not old. I would totally extend him even. Doubly so if we're going to toss Mims out with the garbage.

Agreed.  I guess we all thought Moore would be a great slot receiver thus making Crowder expendable.  I think we all envisioned Mims, Davis and Moore terrorizing opposing CB's for a few years.  LaPew apparently has other ideas.  Regardless, my idea ATM, resign Crowder, keep Davis as the X/Y, and split Mims/Moore as the X/Y.  So Moore would play some on the outside, and some to spell Crowder.  Mims will split reps with Moore on the outside and give Davis a breather.  Cole will backup all three spots but play.  For the rest, they are just backups - even LaPews love child, Berrios.