How do you guys watch prospects and what resources do you use?

CalhounLambeau

We used to all just watch games. Then Youtube came around to watch games and prospect cuts. Things have evolved to have many video platforms but Youtube is the dominant place. Of course now you have All-22 coaches tape floating around online to buy or if you have friends they share with you. 

I have no affiliation to this but I use this right now for the most part. They have All-22 coaches tape they cut and store on Google Drives to avoid copyright concerns. You sign up. Get emailed with access to the database. A great resource.

https://www.patreon.com/CaddysCutups/posts

What do you guys use?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

We used to all just watch games. Then Youtube came around to watch games and prospect cuts. Things have evolved to have many video platforms but Youtube is the dominant place. Of course now you have All-22 coaches tape floating around online to buy or if you have friends they share with you. 

I have no affiliation to this but I use this right now for the most part. They have All-22 coaches tape they cut and store on Google Drives to avoid copyright concerns. You sign up. Get emailed with access to the database. A great resource.

https://www.patreon.com/CaddysCutups/posts

What do you guys use?

Yeah, Caddy's Cutups is nice because it's only a dollar a month too. As far as tape goes I use their stuff or I just hope I can find cutups on youtube.

Beyond that, this youtube channel posts offense/defense cuts of games. A little more inconvenient than full-on prospect cutups but also still a really great resource for watching tape.

• Like 1