Week 15: Jets vs Dolphins

Bobby816

On 12/15/2021 at 11:10 AM, rickyt31 said:

Wilson's decision making seems to be better since the injury, just struggling with accuracy. Before the injury, he sucked at both. So he is making progress, but Saints & Dolphins defense are very similar. Miami is on a winning streak and Tua is heating up. Unless Carter goes off, I'm not sure what could be done here. We can even kick FG's right now. 

As terrible as the defense has looked, I don't think we've given up 100yds to a WR all year. Bryce Hall has been pretty good. I'm rooting for him to get an interception here but that's all I got. lol

Rick, I understand what most of the people on this board are saying about Wilson, and they are right. We do have the receivers this year, but the problem is we can't keep them on the field because of injuries. Crowder, Davis, and now Moore. all have been out of a long period of time. Wilson does not have a go to guy every week it is a different player. Wilson, needs a pass catching TE. Sunday's game will be no different this week it will be Crowder, Cole & Berrios. Just when he was starting to build a repor with Moore, he is gone now for the year.

• Like 1