Bored? Me too... Let's play a draft game here! Rules inside 💯

Game is very simple!

Use this link https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/

To matchup any & all names of the 2022 draft prospects to your 1st & last name real life initials.

Just list them as you go down the list in order. 

I'll post mine in this starter thread here.

Point system

IF we (the team) actually drafts the guy on your list? You get 50 points! Regardless of round.

If any of the players we draft (the team) actually drafts the guy in the corosponding rounds 1-7, thats on your list. You get 💯 points! (For example)

Let's say your initials are KH?

Well, 1) Kyle Hamilton would be the 1st guy on your list as he's the #1 prospect with your initials & on the link CBS draft board I listed above. If Washington drafts him @#11 or anywhere in the 1st Rd? Booyah... 💯 Points!

If Washington drafted him in the 2nd Rd? You would still get 50 pts.

IF you only want to list the top 7 guys that match your initials, since the draft is only 7 rds? That's fine...do what you want, but remember? You could be missing out on a lot of players drafted with your initials, thus losing out on 50 pts each time. There might be 20 players or more with your initials. That's a lot of opportunities to net 50 pts. So keep that in mind.

Also keep in mind? With trade downs as a possibility, Washington could earn more draft picks than they currently have. They could end up with 10 or more draft picks when all is said & done come draft day. You never know!

Anyways, good luck & have fun with it. This game is to promote randomness of fun, rather than bias, or same player picking formulas.

Cause let's be honest here? We don't know what the hell Washington is gonna do. 😁

(To help you out)

If any name matches the round below, you earn 💯 points. Good Luck!

MH

1) 

Marquis Hayes
OKLA, Sr
OL 6-5 / 318

2) 

Matt Henningsen
WISC, Sr
DL 6-3 / 291

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

-----------------------------------------------

All  Correct Names/initials from here are only worth 50

8 )

9)

10)

11)

12)

😎

Etc...in process

Edited by aceinthehouse

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

There are no listed prospects in that 400 player big board that share my initials. I am pretty sure I win.

Yea, I probably should have put more thought into it.

I was shocked, I only had 2 players with the initials MH.

Damn slappy...Your name must be Zane Zowkowski... 😁