Ravens 2023 Schedule

Ray Reed

Things I like
-We don't play a single team coming off of a bye
-End year with 2 home games
-Get Cincy at home on a Thurs which is always a disadvantage for the visiting team

Thing I don't like
-3 road divisional games and a trip to London all in the first 6 weeks
-"Wasting" our post-bye game on a home matchup against the Rams
-Primetime games seem clumpy between weeks 11-16...gonna be a lot of tired work mornings from late November into late December

We have 9 home games, 7 road games, and 1 neutral site game (London). That's definitely good. 

Only one true short week, but it's a home game and the previous week is also a home game. That's also good. 

9 out of the first 10 games are 1pm Sunday games. I like that consistency. Then the last 7 are mixed. 

Week 13 bye is late in the season, but it gives the players a power up to handle the final stretch of travel/night games. @ SF is definitely the hardest game and the only game I would confidently label an L if I were to go through all the games and go W/L. We don't play the other top ranked AFC teams like Chiefs, Bills, Jets, and while we play Cincy 2x, we matchup well with them and those games are tossups IMO. 

Chargers, Dolphins, Lions, Jags could be tough but we'll see how the season plays out.  I feel like the Ravens have better overall rosters than those teams. 

• Like 1