Small Business/Entrepreneur Thread

I love entrepreneurs and people who go out there and make things happen for themselves, so I wanted to start a thread for all the small business owners and entrepreneurs out there.  Whether it's for support or new ideas or discussion I think this can be a fun thread.  The main reason I wanted to start is to share a few of the books that have really helped me out (I don't get paid to advertise).  I have two businesses, one is pretty dormant right now while I focus on my main one, and I am ready to hire my first employee! Very scary lol.  My first intern was really bad and we had to part ways then my second intern, who I set up a part time job with after her internship, disappeared. I used to want to do everything myself and no one was good enough to do it the way I wanted it done, but this book I am currently reading has completely changed me and you guys will find it very useful.  

10X is Easier Than 2X - Benjamin Hardy

I have read two of his books and they are probably top 5 all time for me.  This one I am on chapter 3 and it's going to be life changing for me.  I really want to dive into Dan Sullivan and Strategic Coaching as well.  

So whether you want to share stories/ideas or show support let's open this up.