4th quarter

Louis Friend

The final four! This is it, everything is on the line. 

Denver Broncos- Denver has turned their season around. They are this years 2022 Detroit Lions. Started poorly and flipped the script against the Packers and trying to sneak into the playoffs. I don’t know that they can do it, but I think they’ll be a playoff team next season if they can continue to build on this. Predicted Win Won

@ Minnesota Vikings- This could be for the division. Will be hard to go into Minnesota and get the W. But if our team wants to prove they can take care of business when it matters most, they need to finish this early and not give Minny the oppportunity to make the last game matter. Predicted Win Won

@ Dallas Cowboys- Going into Dallas against another top team in the NFC. This is going to be an electric atmosphere on Saturday night in prime time. I know winning the division is important, but this is the one game I want the most. Are the Lions ready to be big dogs? Predicted Loss

Minnesota Vikings- If Detroit doesn’t take care of things in Minny, this game will be for everything, division title, home playoff game, etc. If Detroit has the division clinched, do they rest starters late in the game? Or do they still go after seeding and pride? Predicted Win

I have the Lions finishing 12-5, winning the NFC North for the first time. 

Edited by Louis Friend
  • Like 1