All sports survivor league

GW21

Had a weird thought and wanted to gauge the interest here:

We all are aware of the survivor league for the NFL season, but I thought it might be interesting to do a survivor league that covered the entire year across multiple leagues; assuming anyone could pull it off.

Basically you pick one team from any league (NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, Chess, Video Games, whatever else there may be out there) on Tuesday for the week to win their game (you have to define the game for sports that have multiple games per week) and if you win you stay alive. 

This would have to be based on the honor system obviously, because there is no way in hell that I’m going to track this. If you get knocked out post a bold OUT message until we are down to the one and only smartest person alive. 

NFL survivor leagues usually have a rule where you can’t pick the same team twice in a season, so I think it’d make sense to keep that rule, especially since you have multiple leagues to choose from.

If there is any interest in this we could start this upcoming Tuesday, and I will be ballsy and take my Avs over the Washington Capitals on 1-24-24.

• Like 1