Colston Loveland

prob2236

I watched a lot of Michigan last year and this guy absolutely stood out as a beast.  Looking at some of the way to early mocks, most have him in the 10-20 range of the 1st round.  I agree he's good, and would love to have him, but that still seems high for him.  Brock Bowers was drafted 13th in 2024 and, as much as I like Loveland, Bowers is a significantly better TE prospect.  Do you guys see Loveland being that high of a pick?  Personally I see as more of a late 1st, early 2nd.

On 8/27/2024 at 8:48 PM, prob2236 said:

I watched a lot of Michigan last year and this guy absolutely stood out as a beast.  Looking at some of the way to early mocks, most have him in the 10-20 range of the 1st round.  I agree he's good, and would love to have him, but that still seems high for him.  Brock Bowers was drafted 13th in 2024 and, as much as I like Loveland, Bowers is a significantly better TE prospect.  Do you guys see Loveland being that high of a pick?  Personally I see as more of a late 1st, early 2nd.

No, he won’t be. More like 20s. I agree with you though, I like him