Week 3: Miami Dolphins (1-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (2-0)

TheKillerNacho

Week 3: MIA @ SEA  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Skylar Thompson
    • Geno Smith
    • Raheem Mostert
    • De'Von Achane
    • Kenneth Walker III
    • Zach Charbonnet
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Braxton Berrios
    • D.K. Metcalf
    • Jaxon Smith-Njigba
    • Tyler Lockett
    • Jonnu Smith
    • Durham Smythe
    • Noah Fant
    • Jason Sanders
    • Jason Myers
    • Dolphins DST
    • Seahawks DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 08:15 PM

15 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Achane 2.7 Vs Hawks, 2.4 Vs Jags. Is there something wrong with him in particular, the blocking or something?

Our interior OL sucks, mostly & in the case of the Seahawks, we virtually had no pass threat. He's more of a boom vs bust runner even dating back to last season, but now has far less favorable opportunities to work with.

I actually really like what I've seen from him so far this season, he's especially improved as a receiver.

• Like 2

On 9/22/2024 at 4:36 PM, JourneymanQB13 said:

Julian Hill with an early hold and a missed block a few plays later on the pitch to Achane. I think he needs to go back to the practice squad, honestly. 

Thompson has had some literal stumbles and has bumped into backs. Now a bobbled snap. If this is what he looks like with a week of prep and time in the system, we might as well throw Huntley out there. It's not like we've asked Thompson to do anything crazy. 

Hill is drastically underrated.  IMO he's become a better run blocker than Smythe and the officiating in this game was disgusting with the egregious missed calls and the calls that were nearly nothing that could be called on nearly every play in any game.  Hill has some nice tape going back to last season where he more than holds his own in the run game, which is something I can't say for any other TE on the roster.

On 9/23/2024 at 5:43 PM, DR43 said:

Rumors in the Pittsburgh media suggest we can deal Russell Wilson to Miami.  

Would you all be in favor of this?

If so, what would you give up in return. 

He only signed for the one year and woudl have to waive his no trade clause. 

While it doesn't appear to be popular in this thread, I would absolutely trade for Wilson if the price were right.  I don't want Tua rushed back too soon and the other QB's on our roster play like the game is too big for them.  I had a lot of confidence in Thompson, but he has clearly regressed since his rookie season where he went into Buffalo during the playoffs and played admirably as a 7th round draft pick rookie.

1 hour ago, Swampbilly said:

While it doesn't appear to be popular in this thread, I would absolutely trade for Wilson if the price were right.  I don't want Tua rushed back too soon and the other QB's on our roster play like the game is too big for them.  I had a lot of confidence in Thompson, but he has clearly regressed since his rookie season where he went into Buffalo during the playoffs and played admirably as a 7th round draft pick rookie.

I guess I wouldn't hate bringing in Wilson if it was a conditional late-rounder, but anything more than that is too pricy for me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I guess I wouldn't hate bringing in Wilson if it was a conditional late-rounder, but anything more than that is too pricy for me.

I'm thinking along the lines of a 5th that could become a 4th conditionally.  Right now I don't think we have a 3rd rounder but we're expected to be awarded at least one 3rd round compensatory for Wilkins, and probably one for Hunt, and maybe one for VanGink.

Additionally: we also currently have two 5th round picks, zero 6th round picks, and two 7th round picks.......And of course one 1st and one 2nd, and one 4th rounder.

Edited by Swampbilly