Week 4 GDT: Browns (1-2) at Raiders (1-2)

NYRaider

Winner?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • Browns

16 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Anyone think if Minshew has another inept offensive game, he gets permanently replaced today? It's been going through my mind. Our offense can only be that bad so many games before coaches get fed up. He's had 1 good half over 3 games this far, while the other 5 halfs have been worse than bad, one more bad game as a whole should be close to the end

Praying Gardner knows this and goes off script!

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Yeah that is very true, Gruden first year only had something like 20 out 53 players back. 

5 first round picks wasted, ugh what could have been. I was at the Clelin draft and left at after that. I’ll never forget cause they announced the Raiders traded up to 3, wanted Q Williams so bad and thought we were finally making a move to get our DT, then they apologized jets took him and we took Cle. So rattling.

Then Mayocks having 3 3rd round picks is like stealing comment, to get nothing. Maybe Bryan Edwards? lol.

What a fricken clown show. 

We need a GM who has full say, and given time. Cause if those guys actually built a playoff roster, just imagine what a decent drafter could do lol

To your point about Q will and the top 5 in 2019. 2 things  Carr magic led the to the game winning FG in Arizona cost them position. Then we have Paul Guenther stupid system combined with an affinity for Clemson  gave us Ferrell instead of Josh allen 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

To your point about Q will and the top 5 in 2019. 2 things  Carr magic led the to the game winning FG in Arizona cost them position. Then we have Paul Guenther stupid system combined with an affinity for Clemson  gave us Ferrell instead of Josh allen 

lol yup, and Steelers kicker slipping to miss a short fg to go to OT and the punt return to beat Denver Christmas Eve  
Arizona we were still technically alive, so I can’t blame the players for playing to win, the other two iirc we were eliminated.

even still could of gone so many routes at 4instead of the what the consensus 5th best DE lol

couldve gone TJ, jacobs and Metcalf too to really revamp the O. Oo what could have been. 

Edited by BackinBlack