Is DeMarco Murray a Titan next season?

kris_kapsner

5 minutes ago, 98Eddie said:

You wish I was his agent, give your life some relevancy! 

The reason he started to decline towards the end of 2016 was the NFL had figured out our OBVIOUS offense. By your logic let’s cut mariota because he has been trash since the end of 16 The man had 1,200 a year ago... that isn’t easy and not everyone is capable. 

Yea let’s compare an aging burnt out RB to a 24 year old QB with a lot invested into.... Your logic(or lack thereof) gets worse with every post.

12 minutes ago, 98Eddie said:

Dude, you clearly don’t know how the NFL world or watch much college. NFL caliber players aren’t a dime a dozen. Get that thru your head and appreciate TRUE NFL talent when you have it. Keep sleeping on Demarco

No you have no idea how NFL contracts work. When you have an aging player who isn’t worth a contract and you have an a player behind him who deserves to be starting at this point, you get rid of the aging player especially if it’s a RB.  It’s the reason why the Chiefs just traded Smith away(although Smith can still be somewhat useful). Saying Murray is washed up may be a little harsh but at this point, he’s nothing more than a 3rd down back. Keeping a guy at that salary who has hardly any burst and is nothing more than a 3rd round back isn’t smart. It doesn’t matter if we have 5 mil in cap room or 100 mil. It’s not smart and when he’s released(assuming he doesn’t restructure), I hope you’re back.

24 minutes ago, 98Eddie said:

The only thing both of you have said is  he’s washed up.... Not really, so I’m waiting on your next illogical response.... He will be a Titan Jrob knows NFL talent and how hard it is to find

I'm pretty much done talking to you as it's abundantly obvious how clueless you are. 

You're like a flat-earther.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'm pretty much done talking to you as it's abundantly obvious how clueless you are. 

You're like a flat-earther.

Your argument is not valid. 1 injury filled season doesn’t mean your washed up and NFL RB’s aren’t easy to find.... your the guy that keeps taking shots. Grow up and have a debate

1 minute ago, 98Eddie said:

Your argument is not valid. 1 injury filled season doesn’t mean your washed up and NFL RB’s aren’t easy to find.... your the guy that keeps taking shots. Grow up and have a debate

If someone is regurgitating "2 + 2 = 5" and I keep telling them the answer is 4, it's not a debate, I'm just dumb for arguing.

I've explained to you probably 6-7 different reasons throughout 2 pages that he will be cut. If you don't want to accept common logic, I'll be on my way.

You made assumptions of me just like you assume we can replace Murray in the 5th rd. I wait and observe before I have an opinion. Its no shot, you are a CLOWN!! I’ve observed it just like I’ve observed Murray is a good back. Clown

DeMarco Murray:

1. The 2nd best running back on this team
  2. Overpaid for his talent if he was a starter, let alone the #2
  3. Turning 30 in 11 days. Not many NFL RBs survive that and we've already seen the decline with him.
  4. Has already had one go around in a zone-blocking scheme, with the Eagles, and it went horribly. We will be moving to that.
  5. He's gotten much slower. The initial burst just isn't there.
  6. He's a not an ideal pairing with our lead back, Henry. We would be better off with someone who adds some speed and YAC ability.
  7. 6.5 mil rolls over to next season. That money will not be wasted and is better spent elsewhere and not on slow aging 2nd string players.

3 minutes ago, 98Eddie said:

You made assumptions of me just like you assume we can replace Murray in the 5th rd. I wait and observe before I have an opinion. Its no shot, you are a CLOWN!! I’ve observed it just like I’ve observed Murray is a good back. Clown

And this is how you get ignored on a forum. Nice talkin to ya.

Those are all opinions...  except maybe 7 but we will never spend all the cap so what’s the rush to free up 6.5 when we have 50million. clown! You just made my day knowing you will never comment on another post I make. Awesome

Archived