Final Pre-Combine Mock Draft 2 Rounds.

Mockortalk

4 hours ago, Mockortalk said:

Lol yeah Bj Hill is a beast I don’t know why he isn’t being talked about more. Even Justin jones NCST as well although he is going to go on day 3. The DT position is loaded this year. You can potentially get starters on day 3. What about CBs what’s your top 5?

1. Minkah Fitzpatrick ALA

2. Denzel Ward OSU

3. Josh Jackson IOWA

4. Dj Reed KSU

5. Mike Hughes UCF

6. Carlton Davis AUB

7. Nick Nelson WISC

8. Jaire Alexander LOU

9. Tavarus McFadden FSU

10. Kameron Kelly SDSU

I was trying to put Isaiah Oliver and Donte Jackson in my top 10 but I couldn’t, I think they’re both good but with Oliver there is nothing special with him and for Jackson I keep hearing he will test off the charts but I think that is the only reason people like him so much. He is too inconsistent and gets beat a lot. I don’t really like any of the LSU corners although if my 49ers draft one of them, the fan in me will find something to like about them. Lol

Not gonna lie i haven't paid attention much to the CB's because the Falcons don't have a need for 1 as we have 3 really good CB's already and if anything we can grab a vet in FA as a #4 or draft one in the 6th to 7th round for depth.   Which also means the Falcons 2nd round pick you just added isn't a very good one for us my friend :)    Now if i had to rank them though as my top 5 it would go something like

Fitz, Jackson, Ward, Oliver, Alexander  probably in that order

For the Falcons 2nd round pick i would check to see one the best OG you have there or even a top tier OT who could be better as a OG.   That or a legit NT since Hurst is more of a SDE/DT to replace Clayborne.   If Settle or Hill are there in round 3 plus a OG in round 2 this draft would be something serious for the Falcons.

Archived