Morettis's Last Mock

moretti19

No way Fitz lasts until pick 14 but it'd be nice if he did. Fitz would be excellent in a rover role and can match-up with TE's. That said, Oliver is an ankle tackler with questionable play speed. I think he's going to flop in the League based on what I've read of him. I'm also a bit leery of Andrews. He lost a gear last season and I question the the offense OU's been running. They put up a lot of numbers, but many of their players haven't translated well to the NFL for a number of years now. I too think EDGE should be addressed a lot earlier and I'm not a fan of Armstrong either. Too much of a wild card and someone will overdraft him based on potential. We've already done that enough; we need an impact player at that position 3 seasons ago. I'm leery of Okoronko due to his size, but he will play hard until he's practically dead. You can't teach that kind of drive in a player IMHO though it really impresses me even though I'm not a fan of his. I really like the three picks after that; especially the Fountain pick. His 40 time is actually a bit faster than what you list I believe, but he's the kind of receiver that can thrive in our offense. I'm leery of Antonio Callaway given his off-the-field stuff. Love the Scarborough pick though; his best football is in front of him. Like the Gilmore pick as well; good value at that point.

Archived