Bucs UDFAs

What_The_Buc

“Throughout the draft, (Tampa Bay) didn’t have enough draft picks, so they were already offering me money,” Ernsberger said. “A couple other teams started offering me other prices and (Tampa Bay) went out of their way to raise the price, offering me more than any other team.

“They said, ‘Come in and we have a spot for you and we really think you can help this team and make this team.’ They like my versatility being able to play tight end, they want me for special teams also.”

Sister celebrates brother's touchdown on field during game

Western Michigan's Donnie Ernsberger scores a 14-yard touchdown in overtime, and his sister runs into the end zone to join in on the celebration. She's asked to leave the stadium soon after as the game hadn't concluded

3 hours ago, What_The_Buc said:

“Throughout the draft, (Tampa Bay) didn’t have enough draft picks, so they were already offering me money,” Ernsberger said. “A couple other teams started offering me other prices and (Tampa Bay) went out of their way to raise the price, offering me more than any other team.

“They said, ‘Come in and we have a spot for you and we really think you can help this team and make this team.’ They like my versatility being able to play tight end, they want me for special teams also.”

Sister celebrates brother's touchdown on field during game

Western Michigan's Donnie Ernsberger scores a 14-yard touchdown in overtime, and his sister runs into the end zone to join in on the celebration. She's asked to leave the stadium soon after as the game hadn't concluded

I Doubt he make the team! I sûre hope he didnt because i want my man Auclair to have a bigger role

5 minutes ago, ScuB29 said:

I Doubt he make the team! I sûre hope he didnt because i want my man Auclair to have a bigger role

We carried five TEs into the season last year. Brate, Howard, and Auclair are all locks. Gotta think there's room for one or two more.

Archived