Official 2017 Training Camp thread - Week 1

titans0021

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I'm almost rooting for the defense throughout camp. I have plenty of faith in the offense, it'd be encouraging if the D could hold their own against them.

So far they have been playing good against QBs not named Mariota. The D has broken up some offensive plays from Mariota they just haven't intercepted him yet. 

You can see the closing speed from Adoree. Want him to turn his head around a little earlier, but did a really nice job of guiding Taylor towards the sideline without real contact and giving him almost no chance to make the play inbounds.

In light of PK's periscope, I think this is important to note. Once his site moves behind a pay wall, if you pay for it, you are not allowed to post it here. Same rules as ESPN Insider. When he provides free content (or for the first two weeks when the entire site is free), feel free to quote it. If it's for pay, we can talk about it, but do not quote it. Which is unfortunate, since he's one of the very few Titans beat guys that provides content worth reading, but that's how it goes. I'm going to be real interested to see what the price is.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

In light of PK's periscope, I think this is important to note. Once his site moves behind a pay wall, if you pay for it, you are not allowed to post it here. Same rules as ESPN Insider. When he provides free content (or for the first two weeks when the entire site is free), feel free to quote it. If it's for pay, we can talk about it, but do not quote it. Which is unfortunate, since he's one of the very few Titans beat guys that provides content worth reading, but that's how it goes. I'm going to be real interested to see what the price is.

So we can't provide any information he hides behind the pay wall? Like if he has a funny story about a player we aren't allowed to share the information?

Archived