Nice write up on our draft class

thebestever6

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/80921/271/draft-decisions-afc-west

My initial thoughts. 

- they really do believe Lynch can rebound or Kelly can emerge.

- Hamilton might be the pick of our class he was the best wr on our roster in mobile. 

- these words come from executives mouth so I really like there was an emphasis on character hopefully they'll be no 10 game losing streaks anymore. 

6 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/80921/271/draft-decisions-afc-west

My initial thoughts. 

- they really do believe Lynch can rebound or Kelly can emerge.

- Hamilton might be the pick of our class he was the best wr on our roster in mobile. 

- these words come from executives mouth so I really like there was an emphasis on character hopefully they'll be no 10 game losing streaks anymore. 

It sounds great, but keep in mind, this is coming all from DEN.  There's no outside party opinion here.   Basically, you read all 32 teams, they all have nothing but great things and greatness ahead.   Really have to take this with a grain of salt.

The reason why RW puts that article out is to see if there's info they can use from the exec's answers to forecast fantasy breakouts, winners of position battles, etc.   Sadly, 98+ percent of the info is just team-speak and pure noise, not news.

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

It sounds great, but keep in mind, this is coming all from DEN.  There's no outside party opinion here.   Basically, you read all 32 teams, they all have nothing but great things and greatness ahead.   Really have to take this with a grain of salt.

The reason why RW puts that article out is to see if there's info they can use from the exec's answers to forecast fantasy breakouts, winners of position battles, etc.   Sadly, 98+ percent of the info is just team-speak and pure noise, not news.

I figured that it's just been so dead on here thought this could be post worthy.

Archived