What order do they retire in?

patriotsheatyan

23 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Very tough. 

Brees has bulk stats and longevity over Rodgers. Rodgers has more efficiency in TD%, INT%, and passer rating.

Both one SB with one MVP.

Brees has 11 pro bowls, 1 all-pro, and 0 MVPs.

Rodgers has 6 pro bowls, two first team all-pros, and 2 MVPs. 

Youre basically picking between two elite guys, one was probably a bit better but he played in 100 less games. I’d have to hear more to make a good choice.

Eli vs Ben is a good debate for 4th and 5th, though I wouldn’t put either in the HOF.

BTW, my two at the same time comment was more for the retirements than it was the HOF. I doubt those guys line up to where 3 retire in the same season. If Brady, Brees, and Rodgers did I have no doubts they’d all get in first try.

Well Brees also has the single season completion % and I think a higher career completion % as well.

I think the longevity as well as not just bulk stats, but elite bulks stats, by having half the 5k seasons ever recorded, would get him in over Rodgers, but I think all 3 would get in unless there were also some other heavy hitters that were in the list as well.  I mean I can't think of too many other players that would be on the same level as those 3 in their worthiness.  Maybe JJ Watt?  Revis?  Not really sure who else.

58 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well Brees also has the single season completion % and I think a higher career completion % as well.

I think the longevity as well as not just bulk stats, but elite bulks stats, by having half the 5k seasons ever recorded, would get him in over Rodgers, but I think all 3 would get in unless there were also some other heavy hitters that were in the list as well.  I mean I can't think of too many other players that would be on the same level as those 3 in their worthiness.  Maybe JJ Watt?  Revis?  Not really sure who else.

Was more, if I could only pick 2 type of hypothetical. I don’t think the hall would have an issue putting all 3 in. 

Archived