Week 14 GDT- Bills vs Jets Battle of the Rookies

Kmart128

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It gets real tiring seeing these wasted TO's every single week.

Hopefully, this is more because the team is so young and not the playcalling/coaching. Though, I think we all know the lack of discipline has been part of the problem, too.

9 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Hopefully, this is more because the team is so young and not the playcalling/coaching. Though, I think we all know the lack of discipline has been part of the problem, too.

Think it's just lack of talent. Could you imagine if I told ya at the beginning of the season that our top skill players would be Foster, Zay, McKenzie, and Ivory. Looking at those names we are exceeding expectations as an offense

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Think it's just lack of talent. Could you imagine if I told ya at the beginning of the season that our top skill players would be Foster, Zay, McKenzie, and Ivory. Looking at those names we are exceeding expectations as an offense

Fair enough. And, yeah, you throw out those names at the beginning of the season, you'd see a lot of people telling you to stop PWD (posting while drunk)! LOL

5 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

That TD drive is not what a good D does on their own field. We gotta learn to take control in our house.

Seems like past two weeks we need to be better at getting off the field. We always get them in 3rd and long then allow them to gain a first down. Gotta do better on 3rd down. That seems like the last piece of the puzzle defensively.  A elite pass rusher would do this defense so much good. Unfortunately with our offense we have much more pressing needs. 

Archived