Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I can’t say I’m 100% confident in it but based on the voting patterns, I don’t think it’s you or whicker. 

It’s weird that I was pounding my chest about blocking a hit on your N1 and that clears you and proves I’m the protector but whicker, sat on the fact that he roleblocked squire n2. Didn’t even drop a hint about my claim having an issue 

Just now, Dome said:

It’s weird that I was pounding my chest about blocking a hit on your N1 and that clears you and proves I’m the protector but whicker, sat on the fact that he roleblocked squire n2. Didn’t even drop a hint about my claim having an issue 

I mean n2 for both 

But like whicker didn’t tell people that he roleblocked squire and that could’ve led to the missed hit on n2, bcb didn’t tell people the songs had clues. So it’s not even a good read.

but if someone is clearing another based on a blocked hit, the guy that RB’d someone should be pushing back on that a little. I even said a RB could account for a missed hit too and suggested if that persons out there they should claim or chime in or something and he did 

hmmmmm

Just now, Dome said:

I even said a RB could account for a missed hit too and suggested if that persons out there they should claim or chime in or something and he did 

Didnt* 

damn phone is fighting back today 

And if squire really did get roleblocked by whicker the same night I alleged that I blocked a hit, it’s weird whicker talked himself out of me being scum based on my claim that I was the one who blocked the hit in untouch. He should’ve felt just as good as me that he was the one that blocked the hit.

that claim should’ve stunk to high heaven given what whicker knew, ESPECIALLY after squire came back scum. 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

And if squire really did get roleblocked by whicker the same night I alleged that I blocked a hit, it’s weird whicker talked himself out of me being scum based on my claim that I was the one who blocked the hit in untouch. He should’ve felt just as good as me that he was the one that blocked the hit.

that claim should’ve stunk to high heaven given what whicker knew, ESPECIALLY after squire came back scum. 

But with the voting, whicker was on squire pretty dang early and pushed quite a bit. 

Unless we are talking about a 3rd faction and whicker is a third party? 

@theuntouchable you’re more than likely right... but I don’t think bussing or pushing a teammate is THAT crazy even early in the game.

Still even with my doubts I think there’s too much incrimination in the vote counts to pick whicker over bcb when their actual play can be picked apart pretty equally.

If whicker was using wifom to attack his teammate from day 1 while we had a power civ just sitting back on helpful info while moving their vote with little regard for who to actually lynch, well, I can’t do anything about that. 

@Malfatron lock it in

bcb

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Unless we are talking about a 3rd faction and whicker is a third party? 

I don’t think that’s likely in a game this small, especially a malf game this small. 

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm a psychopath who likes to torture people. I have an even night roleblock. I blocked Squire on N2. Last night I put my move in on Nazgul. I figured it was either me or no lynch and I couldn't be around for all of OT.

Dome you’re a safe cracker right? 

What did bcb say his character was? 

Have you looked to find mine yet dome? 

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm a psychopath who likes to torture people. I have an even night roleblock. I blocked Squire on N2. Last night I put my move in on Nazgul. I figured it was either me or no lynch and I couldn't be around for all of OT.

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t know if bcb said. 

I didn’t catch what you were.

Archived