Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I can’t protect myself, I’ve protected you every night. 

So I know that nobody tried to hit me or whicker 

I had a crazy theory that maybe me visiting you blocks tour hit, but looking back at night moves, I don’t think that’s possible cause you would have been the only scum left when PR got hit.

so it’s whicker

Why did you protect me every night?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Why did you protect me every night?

All but one now that I went back and looked. I protected pickle the night he saved me and led the squire lynch. 

Its because you were my best read. Since d1 I’ve had you as civ.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

All but one now that I went back and looked. I protected pickle the night he saved me and led the squire lynch. 

Its because you were my best read. Since d1 I’ve had you as civ.

Most people have a very difficult time reading me and I wasn’t overly active d1. What made you come to that conclusion as far back as d1?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Most people have a very difficult time reading me and I wasn’t overly active d1. What made you come to that conclusion as far back as d1?

My wincon post, you liked it instantly 

I realize you’re good enough that I could’ve just handed to the wincon but you liked it instantly and didn’t question it at all.

Smart move if you’re scum, and I realized when you suggested that comment could’ve been me lucking into it that it could be exactly what happened to you.

But there’s been really nothing but evidence pointing to you being civ (my two protections leading to no hit and no wroteup which is how I was told my move would work, swag confirmed your lack of move, your claim makes sense with how you played, you lynched scum in lylo)

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

My wincon post, you liked it instantly 

I realize you’re good enough that I could’ve just handed to the wincon but you liked it instantly and didn’t question it at all.

Smart move if you’re scum, and I realized when you suggested that comment could’ve been me lucking into it that it could be exactly what happened to you.

But there’s been really nothing but evidence pointing to you being civ (my two protections leading to no hit and no wroteup which is how I was told my move would work, swag confirmed your lack of move, your claim makes sense with how you played, you lynched scum in lylo)

The question is, did you play the n2 miss perfectly to set yourself up for this moment? So you could be able to point back and say you prevented 2 hits? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The question is, did you play the n2 miss perfectly to set yourself up for this moment? So you could be able to point back and say you prevented 2 hits? 

The answer is no. 

But I do think I prevented 2 hits. 

I’m surprised you don’t know this.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Remember I would’ve had to purposely miss 2 hits and have lynched Naz on a last second OT flip in lylo

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I can literally look at the both of you and explain what points to you being scum and what points to you not being scum. 

As of this moment, I know nothing. 

I thought you would know if if I tried to hit you and it failed due to your ability 

Just now, Dome said:

Remember I would’ve had to purposely miss 2 hits and have lynched Naz on a last second OT flip in lylo

No because if whicker is telling the truth then he likely prevented the n2 hit. 

I could see you just not submitting a hit because you weren’t positive what my role did and didn’t want to risk a potential oust. 

I could also see whicker just not submitting a hit because of what you claimed your role to be and the potential of mine. 

Archived