BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah its pretty silly I cant just cut him now since the season is completely over but hey...redundant rules are redundant.

It’s not because the season is over it’s because he last played in a game January 5th 2019. Needs to be a year. That’s pretty clear.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s not because the season is over it’s because he last played in a game January 5th 2019. Needs to be a year. That’s pretty clear.

I know why. I'm suggesting it's a redundant rule because this league is very loosely based on RL. Our season Is over and the new one doesnt begin until Feb 3rd. So in reality, a player whose inactive date falls in between the conclusion of one season and start of another should just be allowed to be cut because it effects/disrupts nothing. Again, it's a redundant enforcement of a rule.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I know why. I'm suggesting it's a redundant rule because this league is very loosely based on RL. Our season Is over and the new one doesnt begin until Feb 3rd. So in reality, a player whose inactive date falls in between the conclusion of one season and start of another should just be allowed to be cut because it effects/disrupts nothing. Again, it's a redundant enforcement of a rule.

The rule is just fine imo. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The rule is just fine imo. 

You're entitled to your opinion. I disagree. But like I said. I've stated my opinion on this and other matters before and it's been proven that my opinion doesnt matter or mean **** to anyone.

Just like it was proved last night when i said previously that I'm often disregarded or ignored and people said that wssnt true but when I brought up me contacting Whicker it was made very clear to me he quit and it was unnecessary that people were ready to move on.

But then someone else says it and it's like "Damn what a great idea. Yeah let's do that before we do anything else."

I made 3 rule proposals. I already know theyll unanimously get voted down. That'll just furthet my point. I said it last night, I'll say it again. I'm done sharing my opinion. I'm done offering to help. When I start getting treated like anyone gives a damn I'm here, then my attitude might change. Until then, that bridge is burnt.

And for the ppl who always seem to love to respond from a pedestal, you might wanna spare me the dialogue, chances are my response will get me banned.

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You're entitled to your opinion. I disagree. But like I said. I've stated my opinion on this and other matters before and it's been proven that my opinion doesnt matter or mean **** to anyone.

Just like it was proved last night when i said previously that I'm often disregarded or ignored and people said that wssnt true but when I brought up me contacting Whicker it was made very clear to me he quit and it was unnecessary that people were ready to move on.

But then someone else says it and it's like "Damn what a great idea. Yeah let's do that before we do anything else."

I made 3 rule proposals. I already know theyll unanimously get voted down. That'll just furthet my point. I said it last night, I'll say it again. I'm done sharing my opinion. I'm done offering to help. When I start getting treated like anyone gives a damn I'm here, then my attitude might change. Until then, that bridge is burnt.

Me responding to you with a list of potential gms to take over is ignoring you? Me asking who you have looking into taking over is ignoring you? Me asking you what is happening in four days is ignoring you? Come on man. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Me responding to you with a list of potential gms to take over is ignoring you? Me asking who you have looking into taking over is ignoring you? Me asking you what is happening in four days is ignoring you? Come on man. 

I wasnt referring to you bro. You should know by now, you are not someone I'm referring to when I make these comments. But the people that I am talking about, theyll never admit they're part of the problem. 

Just like apparently it's all on mike that mike ain't here anymore. Look, when the time comes dont say I didnt warn you. You might wanna find someone else to do all the work for you since SirA quit doing it. Because mike ain't that guy. Y'all burnt that bridge with the power of the sun.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1