Superb Owl LIII Game Day Thread

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

My biggest fear going into this game was Goff would be playing scared. So far he is proving me right. I DO NOT want the New England Cheaters winning again. 

Exactly.  He looks really unsteady right now.  And he’s freaking staring down his receivers.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Was that the correct call or was it another one in NE favor? CBS not showing the replay makes me think it was the wrong call. 

Yeah, what’s the harm in showing the replay and showing the damn clock and defensive encroachment there?  Stupid league.

1 minute ago, IBleedGreen&Gold said:

That throw down of Brady by Aaron Donald made the early CM3 penalties look like a joke. Things sure have changed.

I think the Rams are going to hit him as hard as they can as often as they can. Don't know who wins, but a 41 year-old Tom Brady is going to be sore tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, IBleedGreen&Gold said:

That throw down of Brady by Aaron Donald made the early CM3 penalties look like a joke. Things sure have changed.

Thought they’d throw the flag for sure.  Just looked like something the officials would do.  Guess they don’t want their overt favoritism of the Patriots to show too blatantly.

Archived