Report: Gerald McCoy Injured

bucsfan333

He's got a groin injury. Koetter says it's minor. But McCoy's almost the dreaded 30 now and this is the kind of injury that can linger. 

I expect Baker and McDonald to start against Cleveland. And Stevie T will get plenty of opportunities to make the team. I just hope we don't have to rely much on these three once the games matter.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's got a groin injury. Koetter says it's minor. But McCoy's almost the dreaded 30 now and this is the kind of injury that can linger. 

I expect Baker and McDonald to start against Cleveland. And Stevie T will get plenty of opportunities to make the team. I just hope we don't have to rely much on these three once the games matter.

I just hope they stick to the plan of rotating their dline this season.  If the offense takes the step forward as expected, the defense is going to play nickel a lot.  Keep GMC around 50 snaps with Baker and McDonald between 30-40 snaps, they should stay fresh.  I saw Ghost on playing some DT against Jacksonville also.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I saw Ghost on playing some DT against Jacksonville also.

We've got Siliga and Stevie T, and Ayers slides over too. We'll only keep one of the DTs, but we've got a decent rotation. 

But I agree; we need to keep McCoy fresh with a consistent rotation.

Archived