2019 NFL Mock with trades

LoganF89

Trade 1 Washington sends their 2nd round pick and 6th round (comp pick) to Arizona for QB Josh Rosen, Arizona selects Murray #1

Trade Washington trades pick 15 to the Oakland Raiders for pick 24 and their pick in the 2nd round, Oakland selects Jachie Polite to fill the loss of Khalil Mack

1) Deandre Baker CB Georgia- I have us making some cuts to veterans this year and this includes Josh Norman. Baker has the potential to be a number 1

2)Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma- deep threat big play receiver, I think Doctson time is up and I honesty don’t see PRich being much of a threat, I look forward to seeing Sims,Brown,Quinn, and young guns take over

3) Oshane Ximines OLB ODU- if he last till our pick I’m jumping all over this guy, small cool kid, huge motor!

3 comp) Nate Herbig Stanford- I’m hoping we sign cooper back and let these two battle it out for the starting job! Good bye Lauvao

5) Kendall Joseph ILB Clemson- high motor kid that can play tough against the pass and the run game

5 comp) Foster Moreau TE LSU- 6’5” 260 can catch and block, we need a blocking TE badly

7) Ben Powers OG Oklahoma- can play all three interior positions, more depth and competition.

thoughts? Only thing I did not address which I feel we need badly is safety. With some of the cuts I see ya making like Norman, Davis, and Brown I feel we can afford to get one in FA

Archived