HaHa Clinton-Dix

dll2000

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix credits Eddie Jackson for signing with Bears

ByMatt Eurich 13 hours ago

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is set to take over a starting safety spot alongside pal Eddie Jackson with the Chicago Bears in 2019. Clinton-Dix signed a one-year deal with the organization on Thursday after beginning his career with the Green Bay Packers and spending part of last season with the Washington Redskins. While on a conference call on Friday, the talented safety noted Jackson helped him buy into what the Bears are building.

"Eddie talked a lot about the culture in Chicago and I bought in," Clinton-Dix said, via JJ Stankevitz of NBC Sports Chicago.

Clinton-Dix also confirmed he hosted Jackson on a recruiting trip to Alabama back when the young defensive back was making his decision on which college to go to. It is clear the pair have kept a strong connection since then.

According to Zack Pearson of Bear Report/247Sports, Clinton-Dix said he received offers from other organizations during free agency for more money but decided to sign with the Bears. 

1 hour ago, soulman said:

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix credits Eddie Jackson for signing with Bears

ByMatt Eurich 13 hours ago

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is set to take over a starting safety spot alongside pal Eddie Jackson with the Chicago Bears in 2019. Clinton-Dix signed a one-year deal with the organization on Thursday after beginning his career with the Green Bay Packers and spending part of last season with the Washington Redskins. While on a conference call on Friday, the talented safety noted Jackson helped him buy into what the Bears are building.

"Eddie talked a lot about the culture in Chicago and I bought in," Clinton-Dix said, via JJ Stankevitz of NBC Sports Chicago.

Clinton-Dix also confirmed he hosted Jackson on a recruiting trip to Alabama back when the young defensive back was making his decision on which college to go to. It is clear the pair have kept a strong connection since then.

According to Zack Pearson of Bear Report/247Sports, Clinton-Dix said he received offers from other organizations during free agency for more money but decided to sign with the Bears. 

This makes me like not breaking the bank on Landon Collins even more. Why wouldn't Haha he excited to play with him?  I like Haha but I probably like him even more now. 

Archived