Looking for mock help

KodiakThunder

Hey guys. Im having more trouble with mocm drafts this year than most and the real issue is the center position. 

I really have no clue where these guys are gonna go. 

As of now, i think the Giants are our most likely trade candidate. 

Heres how i think the trade looks (if both sides get over their brother issues)

Nyj gives #3 (trade value chart of 2200) to the Giants for #6, #37, and #108 (trade value chart of 2208).

This manufactures a 2nd round pick. Heres the issue.... will Bradbury be there then? Is he worth that pick? What about Elgton Jenkins? 

Someone please advise. I cant trust prospect rankings as theyre all over the place for Centers in terms of where to expect them drafted. 

Thanks. 

You are probably going to get very different answers. I think centers are going to come off the board early. Really OL in general. Lots of teams need help at OL. So I’m thinking a player like Bradbury is coming off the board somewhere between pick 15-25. If we trade back, I would most definitely be ok with one of the top 3 centers with a 2nd round pick.

14 hours ago, jetjuice said:

Don't think the Giants trade with us. They seem to be all in on Eli for one more year.

I know.  But that trade sorta lines up perfectly for bith sides.

Giants can use their other 1st to improve their team and they arent overpaying as much as youd expect.

For the jets, we move back and grab an extra 2nd and 4th. 

At 6, theres still tons of pass rushers for us to take. But Haskins prob wont make it to 6 if Kyler goes 1.

This year, more than any year ive seen, the giants and jets actually have incentive to trade with each other. No team will look bad as both will get what the fans want. And jets dont have to feel bad if haskins is great and giants dont feel bad for who falls to 6. 

Id love to see us move down to 6 and grab the top pass rusher available. 

Archived