It appears Landon Collins will wear #36

turtle28

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

If we draft a FS early maybe they'll wear it. I have a feeling we won't, bc we have 3 young guys developing at S but we’ll see.

My post is referring to the number being worn by Collins a guy I think is a "Special Player" I don't want care about some nobody wearing #36

21 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

My post is referring to the number being worn by Collins a guy I think is a "Special Player" I don't want care about some nobody wearing #36

It maybe a somebody... 

In the draft we could take a S prospect in round 1 or 2:

Jonathan Abram

Juan Thornhill

Amari Hooker

Taylor Rapp

Deionte Thompson

Nassir Adderly

Chauncey Gardner-Thompson

Darnell Savage

All of these safeties should hear their names called w/in the first 3 rounds.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

It maybe a somebody... 

In the draft we could take a S prospect in round 1 or 2:

Jonathan Abram

Juan Thornhill

Amari Hooker

Taylor Rapp

Deionte Thompson

Nassir Adderly

Chauncey Gardner-Thompson

Darnell Savage

All of these safeties should hear their names called w/in the first 3 rounds.

I agree to disagree

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

I agree to disagree

No offense, but you shouldn't  give up so easy on a debate.

I'd personally much rather see a young A we draft like when we drafted Sua, wear #36, then a FA we sign from another team.

IMO a safety we draft is closer to the prospect Sean Taylor we drafted because they were drafted by the Redskins, and not another team.

37 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

No offense, but you shouldn't  give up so easy on a debate.

I'd personally much rather see a young A we draft like when we drafted Sua, wear #36, then a FA we sign from another team.

IMO a safety we draft is closer to the prospect Sean Taylor we drafted because they were drafted by the Redskins, and not another team.

Dude nobody wants to go back and forth with you about everything. Like I said I wanted Collins in 36 plain and simple!!! I wasn't looking for a reply!

So, I just realized that Tre Boston wears #33. Obviously, he wouldn’t wear that # in DC. Seems to me that if we don’t draft a FS prospect early in the draft that he’d be the perfect guy to sign to play with Collins and wear #36. I guess we’ll see what happens, the cheap/cutting corners Brice will probably just want to go with Apke, Everett and Nicholson to compete for the FS position.

Archived