Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

So, you contemporaneously knew that?  I recall MWil.  Anything you want to point back to that could demonstrate that knowledge of the other two?  I take it the angle for self-watch is you're a protective mother?

Just now, SwAg said:

Were you told the character or the player, and then able to surmise the character based upon your knowledge of the theme?

The character, when Flacco came out with his info I assumed he was Garcia because of the background check. At that point I didn’t know who would be Gideon until BCB outed his info. At one point, I thought it was squire I believe because I made a comment about how it wouldn’t be that far fetched for someone to be visited by two people and I thought it was him that liked it. So for a while I thought squire was Gideon. 

Yeah, I know.  I suppose that adds a layer obscurement to reduce the effectiveness of your role.  So, is that to balance Town, or to limit your effectiveness as a SK?  I mean, Whicker allegedly had a defuse, and had the day ability mechanic known.  Why wouldn't this be a mechanic for you to fake claim as The Arsonist?

Archived