Redskins 2019 Schedule

I see no reason why this team can't be 3-0 or 2-1 after the first 3 games.

Which are huge early games.

Will Carson Wentz have his feet under him in wk-1. Dudes been hurt the last 2 seasons & has not played near as well as he did before getting his ACL torn.

We'll actually be healthy, on both sides of the ball.

Then in wk-2, we get Dallas at home. Pumped up from our first win against Philly to open the season, we lay the smackdown on Dallas & shut down Zeke & company. Just like we did last season 

Come wk-3, we get to play a gritty Bears team also at home. Unfortunately, it's on primetime where we tend to struggle.

But probably the easiest of the first 3 games.

Is it really unfathomable to go into N.Y. @3-0 to face a Giants team with no OBJ & Eli another year older?

We usually struggle there, but probably the easiest opponent of the first 4 games.

If we can stay healthy, no reason we can't be 4-0 going home to play Brady & the Pat's for an East Coast showdown.

This schedule is not as daunting, as many make it out to be.

If we start off hot & finish strong? We're in the Playoffs. Simple as that!

Health will determine our season, imo.

Not overmatched or undermatched opponents.

This team can compete with anyone, when healthy.

Here's a question for everyone to ponder; how many division games will we win this year?

Last year we were 1-5 in the division. 

If we don't go at least 3-3 in the division this year like we did in 2017, I think Jay loses his job.

I think we end up 2-4 in the division this year. We beat Dallas  and the NYG at home.

Archived