Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know why you find it incredulous that a last ditch tactic would be to have your teammate push you to make us second guess 

Because I’m now being accused of being the one with the hit so I’m sacrificing him. 

The two do not jive 

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, but dude, I didn’t think you’d actually lock, bro.  Can’t believe your ploy backfired and Pickle locked, then I taunted you into locking.

Well, I’d like to win and we don’t do that by lynching town.

never gonna forget this swag. 

Like, for real bro, I have given you test after test after test and you have passed every damn one of them. I finally make a move to make sure we know what we’re doing today and where’s swag now? 

Youre 100% confident that counselor is scum yet because I tried to set a trap (which worked mind you) now you flip the god damn script and do this?? Never mind the fact that I’ve tried to get counselor lynched for a long time now. Somehow that’s forgotten by all. Like all of a sudden he’s doing everything I’m telling him to do via telekinesis?? IVE WANTED TO LYNCH HIS GOD DAMN *** SEVERAL TIMES NOW!! 

Are you just that paranoid that I somehow knew every angle you would want to hear? Does it really seem like I’m some Jedi mind ******* you like I’m Bill Clinton in the ******* oral office? 

Pickle? I get it. Nothing that actually makes sense makes sense to the dude. 

Naz? I’m not even sure he’s read the god damn thread. 

Meanwhile youve been here this whole god damn time and have known that I’ve been testing you, but yet you still don’t ******* believe me? 

Archived