Final Mock

Joe

22 minutes ago, Leader said:

Oh please.

Please, please, please dont pick a CB with our first pick......AGAIN!
In that instance, DONT be like Nike: Just Dont Do It :)

Not necessarily what I’d do but I believe Burns and Baker are similar value.

11 hours ago, deathstar said:

In my opinion I'd be happy with a Burns pick if we traded down, so I like that. I would be happy with McGary in the 2nd, but if there's a run on offensive linemen early then I could see his value be there at 30. Sternberger would be the worst athlete we've spent a premium pick on in a long time, so I just can't see us picking him. I like Hill and the slot is good value, but I can't help but wonder if we will find better DT value on the third day. I could see Cominsky going in the 2nd or 3rd to some desperate team, but I wouldn't take him period; I think he's more of a UDFA. I like Van Ginkel more from Wisconsin, and he's the one whose likely available at this pick. Jeff Smith makes sense - we brought him in for a visit and he's a gadget type player that we don't have. Ballentine would provide Tony Brown with good competition, but I don't know where his position is long term. Beck again makes sense - visited and would immediately upgrade our FB position.

I wish that were true, but we've shown so much interest that I can't help but see that this isn't exactly a smokescreen. Again, I'd rather we have Hock, Fant, or my favorite Irv Smith Jr...but...

Archived