Gary Jennings WR WVU

RD 5

OIL UDOH OT Elon 

RD 6

A  Jimmy Moreland CB JMU 

B Trevon Wesco TE WVU 

C Ronheen Bigham Edge Arkansas State 

RD 7  Michael Dogbe DT Temple 

IMO Butler is the best WR in the draft his size and run after the catch is to hard to pass up the drops oh well he can get better but he dogs corners in blocking and jump balls are his I see a faster plaxico no problem martavius 

23 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I personally am not a fan of darnell savage. Most of those other pics I'm not real familiar with but Ben banogu yes please

I feel you some of my picks are who I think Colbert and co will like. I like Blair from Utah in the forth all my other safety are nickel and box guys edmunds savage Davis  speed and unlimited potential 

56 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Don't get me wrong I could be wrong about Savage knee couldn't end up being a really good player. I also you think that that is who the Steelers will draft in the second round

Yea im guessing it’s either him, Winovich(if they don’t go Edge in 1st), or one of their numerous 2nd round CBs they brought in for visit or pro day(Mullen, Bunting, Love, etc etc).

Slight chance I think they go TE that high...I can see Sternberger since they went to his pro day.

Archived