Bills TE Tyler Kroft breaks foot

RaidersAreOne

On 6/12/2019 at 8:57 AM, soflbillsfan said:

I think KNox will get it done, i dont see him being amazing but he will be serviceable and a long term answer for this team. The issue is a new TE coming in to the league has a tough time adjusting right away and needs time to develop. Bringing in Rudolph would have allowed Knox to learn everything without the pressure of having to be an impact week 1. I wonder if the vikes werent comfortable having Irv Smith Jr be the starter and decided to continue with rudolph in case he flops.

We're pretty confident in Irv's ability to contribute over time, but he'll be better off with Rudolph mentoring him and showing him how it's done. I think Kyle would have fit in well in Buffalo because he's pure class and a team player to the core, but he wanted to finish his career in Minnesota and we gave him that chance. Having a proven red zone threat can make all the difference, even if the guy is slowing down.

Best of luck to you guys and I hope Kroft makes a speedy recovery.