Madden Ratings(Your own)

ttitansfan4life

Eh, I'm bored at work so I'll post what I think of a few who they got wrong on the Titans:

Jayon Brown: 85 (from 75) If Avery Williamson is an 85, Brown is at least that, though that seems a little high for Williamson, so I won't go over it.

Taylor Lewan: 90 (from 81) He's a 3 time pro bowler, and one of the top tackles in the league; I'm definitely putting him above Staley.

Delanie Walker: 87 (from 92) I mean, I'll take him over Jared Cook and Trey Burton, who are both 87s, but he's not a 92.

Jurrell Casey: 88 (from 86) I still feel like this is low for Casey, but I can't justify giving him a higher number than Joey Bosa.  These end numbers are bizarre.

Dion Lewis: 79 (from 84) The numbers for RBs all seem really unnecessarily high.  But 79 puts Lewis with the likes of Gio Bernard and Kenyan Drake, which feels about right.

Brett Kern: 86 (from 77) I'll say it again, Kern is the best punter in the league.  Kind of a bad position to have the best player at, but still.  He should at least tie for the top rating.

There are a lot of backups that seem a little high, but just a few numbers off I won't make a big deal about.  Kevin Byard I wanted to move up from 89, but he's ranked as the Number 3 safety, which seems a little low, but is at least reasonable.