Preseason: Bucs @ Steelers

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I’m not overly concerned about the pass defence stats yet. The way we’re built, it looks like we’re going to blitz as much as we can to make the DB’s job easier.

At this stage, there’s no need to put anything more than our basic blitz package on film, so that’s going to result in less pressure you’d think. Everything flows from that.

VH3 had a nice int. he looks a different player thus far.

6 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

I’m not overly concerned about the pass defence stats yet. The way we’re built, it looks like we’re going to blitz as much as we can to make the DB’s job easier.

At this stage, there’s no need to put anything more than our basic blitz package on film, so that’s going to result in less pressure you’d think. Everything flows from that.

VH3 had a nice int. he looks a different player thus far.

Aside from the uncovered drag route that went for 60 yards like Smitty was still calling plays, we had a defender on every receiver as the ball got there. Which was nice to see.

I'd pretty much given up on VHIII. I'm glad he's ballin'.

A lot of messages to the team with those BA  quotes, all teachable areas for the coaching staff.  They have to figure out a way to keep Hudson.  This is Brate s last year on the team.  Hudson can get down the field better then Auclair.  

Winston played as well as could be expected.  I m almost not nervous when a kicker comes on the field.  Am I setting myself up for failure ?  🤔