Deone Bucannon

3rivers

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I mean, I think it would be. He would fill the role Baron is filling and frankly despite what Tomlin likes to spew, Baron has not been that good this year.

Idk how good Bucannon would be

a coach spewing BS is something I am tired of.  I doubt the sign Bucannon , but adding speed to the LB's would be good, but that would also mean someone else would have to be gone either to IR or just cut (or traded) .  Red isn't going anywhere either. 

I was huge on the Buchannon train.  But, he is what Barron is at this point.  He may be less of a LB and more of a dime backer, which we have covered with Sutton/Hilton.  He would have been a great fit before we signed Barron, aquired Fitzpatrick and drafted Bush.  He would be too light to play MLB, and Edwards is doing more of the $backer role now.

3 hours ago, Lambert44 said:

I agree - I heard Tomlin praising Barron the other day on what a good year he is having - Really??????

What film is he watching

Iam not sure what he is watching, outside a few plays Baron has been a letdown.  I understand a coach taking the high road for most players, and ILB  would be one of them. Players more in the spotlight are n't as easy for him to defend, especially a WR that can't catch for example.