Vonn Bell’s older brother, Volonte Bell, killed in car accident

Dome

On 2/25/2020 at 9:33 AM, Dome said:

Very hard times for Vonn Bell. I’m sure the team will support him. RIP Volonte, far too young.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/25/vonn-bells-brother-volonte-killed-in-car-accident-in-tennessee/

That’s terrible news... I saw that Bell fired his representation yesterday, this close to free agency that’s never a good sign for the home team.

1 hour ago, whodatworm23 said:

That’s terrible news... I saw that Bell fired his representation yesterday, this close to free agency that’s never a good sign for the home team.

He’s likely being pushed out in favor of CGJ

I don’t see any reason we can’t and shouldn’t want both, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s happenin

On 3/1/2020 at 2:10 PM, Dome said:

He’s likely being pushed out in favor of CGJ

I don’t see any reason we can’t and shouldn’t want both, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s happenin

I think CGJ is just a quality replacement... the culprit is likely that Bell could maybe command 10+ per year on the open market and the Saints have future deals with Lattimore, Ramczyk and Kamara to consider. Also, I honestly feel it comes down to who do they want to extend more... Bell or Marcus Williams? Williams range and ability to turn the ball over wins out, Bell is just the odd man out IMO due to the fact that his skill set is more easier to replace and his price tag will be too rich especially with CGJ sitting their who is cheaper and might be a much better player.

• Like 1