'Last Chance' Mock - Selections

dcat

While some analysts have him projected as a late 1st round pick, the Cardinals cannot let him fall any further. 

With the 72nd overall pick in the 2020 Last Chance Mock Draft, YOUR Arizona Cardinals select Marlon Davidson, DT, Auburn

e9716a47-46a8-4091-9700-df4df0761c6f-jb_

@darin3 and the Jaguars are on the clock with the next TWO picks

@Laxdad24 and the Ravens are on deck

26 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Jags with back-to-back picks take:

Albert Okwuegbunam, TE from Mizzou:  the Jags have fallen in love with his crazy athleticism, speed/size combo and Tyler Eifert is not only gonna be 30 when the season starts, but has never been healthy.  Another passing game weapon for whoever the QB of the future is for the Jags.

AND

Bradlee Anae, DE from Utah:  another size/speed combo guy that the Jags have fallen in love with that they won't need immediate results from.... they're "Tanking for Lawrence" so they're going with upside here

@Laxdad24 is OTC and @dcat on deck

47 minutes ago, Laxdad24 said:

With our first 3rd round pick ....Ravens select ....Malik Harrison ...LB OSU. 

@dcat OT c

Hey... thats exactly who I gave the Ravens in the JN mock.

Anyhoo   I'll give it to 1:30 EDT for any offers to trade into Tampa's spot right here.  Or Denver's spot next.  

Both teams are looking to trade back

The Tampa Bay Buccaroos aren't kidding in solidifying every piece of this team so that Brady can bring home a title.  Vea, Gholston, Suh can't do it all this season and they are exceedingly shallow at the position and can't go into the season like that. So with the 76th pick of the draft, Tampa takes Rashard Lawrence DT LSU  Lawrence will rotate in and out with all 3 of these guys giving the DL a little needed immediate depth.

5bb95be401ed3.image.jpg?resize=500,817

The next pick is extremely painful, because this guy Went from Jamaica to the Bronx to Connecticut and is destined to be a NY Jet IRL.  But I would be derelict in my duties here to Denver if this wasn't the pick, being that it is such a great fit for a need there.  Frankly....   he will not be available in the 3rd round next week. 

With the 77th pick of the draft, the Denver Broncos select Matthew Peart, OT, UConn

@Gopher OTC

@NJWolverine2 Jets are on deck