'Last Chance' Mock - Selections

dcat

With the 33rd pick of the 4th round, #139, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers continue their mission to fortify Tom Brady's protection by selectingCalvin Throckmorton, IOL, Oregon.

Although technically listed as a tackle, "Doc Throck", as he is called, has played OT, G and C.  He will be used as a guard and, when needed, as a swing tackle.  He has even played Center.  With his versatility, Doc Throck can be used as needed and when needed and gives the Bucs line the beef it needs for depth.

RCWTRA22OVAZ7KDMN2DGLSG3YI.jpg

@darin3 is OTC for the Jags
@jcrell623 is on deck for the Dolphish

@darin3 was waiting to post his pick last night...  sent me a text with his Jacksonville pick... but I fell asleep while figuring out my pick in front of him.  So apologies for that, but I'll post it up now.

GM of the Jacksonville Jaguars Darin3 having just three picks ago added a significant huge slice of beef at OG in Solomon Kindley, continue to fortify that line by adding Saadiq Charles, OT, LSU.  In any other year, Charles gets picked easily on day 2 (perhaps day 1) of the draft, but in this OT heavy draft, he falls to rd 4.  What a freaking steal this is for the Jaguars.  Nice pick!

saahdiq-charles--8521_rs1.png

@jcrell623   otc  Dolphins.  @Wpob Washington on-deck

Edited by dcat