SNF GDT: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

titans0021

19 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

I didn't get to see much of this game, but how did Washington hold Oakland's offense to only 10 points? That's crazy.

Wasn't just that. Until the last 2 minutes we had held them to 95 yards total. Had we not gotten a stupid holding call on 3rd down, we run the clock out.

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Wasn't just that. Until the last 2 minutes we had held them to 95 yards total. Had we not gotten a stupid holding call on 3rd down, we run the clock out.

Those few extra yards meant nothing.  You destroyed us from start to finish and those 20 extra yards don't diminish that at all.  Great game and preparation by Washington.  We had no answers on offense or defense.  Our Punter was our best player by far last night.  

I won't overreact too much based on one game, but JDR better get this team a little more prepared or Denver will do the same to us that Washington did.

Just now, daineraider said:

Those few extra yards meant nothing.  You destroyed us from start to finish and those 20 extra yards don't diminish that at all.  Great game and preparation by Washington.  We had no answers on offense or defense.  Our Punter was our best player by far last night.  

I won't overreact too much based on one game, but JDR better get this team a little more prepared or Denver will do the same to us that Washington did.

You have no idea how odd it is to see/hear that about our coaching staff when you're a Redskins fan.

Archived