Baker vs DVOA passing defenses.

buno67

Baker has faced 4 teams in the top 8 of passing DVOA; in the final nine games, he will face only 2 such opponents, and only 3 in the top 20

Those four teams are

Baltimore (-7.0%, 7th)

Washington (-21.3%, 2nd)

Indianapolis (-14.9%, 4th)

Pittsburgh (-5.1%, 8th).

The three aforementioned in the top twenty? Baltimore and Pittsburgh again, and Tennessee (12.2%, 19th).

nobody else has faced four top 8 passing defenses, with some teams having no or only one game against such defenses.

The remaining defenses are 29th, 24th, 22nd, 32nd, 19th, 7th, 27th, 28th, and 8th. 

This second half of the year will be a good barometer on where Mayfield stands as a passer.

• Like 5

On 10/28/2020 at 8:16 AM, buno67 said:

Baker has faced 4 teams in the top 8 of passing DVOA; in the final nine games, he will face only 2 such opponents, and only 3 in the top 20

Those four teams are

Baltimore (-7.0%, 7th)

Washington (-21.3%, 2nd)

Indianapolis (-14.9%, 4th)

Pittsburgh (-5.1%, 8th).

The three aforementioned in the top twenty? Baltimore and Pittsburgh again, and Tennessee (12.2%, 19th).

nobody else has faced four top 8 passing defenses, with some teams having no or only one game against such defenses.

The remaining defenses are 29th, 24th, 22nd, 32nd, 19th, 7th, 27th, 28th, and 8th. 

This second half of the year will be a good barometer on where Mayfield stands as a passer.

Buno how good due you think this offense is if we get Waddle and fuller in the offense.

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Buno how good due you think this offense is if we get Waddle and fuller in the offense.

I am actually in the @MWil23 thought of process now, that we need to get some big bodied WRs. We have tried these smaller guys like OBJ and Jarvis. I kinda want to get Baker the big body WRs. Someone like Marshall Jr from LSU, Terry from FSU, Bateman from Minny, Collins from Michigan, Vasher from Texas Tech. I think Bateman is the best WR that is 6'2 or taller. Collins is a pretty good playmaker for a dude who is 6'4. Vasher who flirts with 6'6. I kinda want to see what Baker does with a WR like those guys