TheKillerNacho

Dolphins Forum Fantasy

8 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Miami Dolphins forum residents!

I know in previous years we had a fantasy league just for us Dolfans. In recent seasons it has fallen apart (much like our forum, unfortunately). I'd like to revive this tradition.

I'd probably end up using Fleaflicker. Who would be interested in such a thing? Obviously I'd be in, and I'd like to make the league at least 8 members strong (12 if there is enough interest).

Winner gets Miami Dolphins forum cred, with a sticky topic with their name on it, telling all who wander on this forum of their greatness for the entire year... at least, until next season rolls around.

If you're interested you can join the league here:
https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/197729

You will be prompted for a league password which is "gofins". Please post here which team is yours if your Fleaflicker username is different than your FF username.

Right now the draft is set up for Sun 8/27/17 6:00 PM EDT, but let me know if this doesn't work for you and I can try to reschedule.

cddolphin    70

What kind of scoring rules?

I would be willing to join with the caveat that we have at least 10 people. Not a fan of 8 man leagues. If you can get 9 affirmatives, I'll be your 10th guaranteed. I'm only doing one other league this year (I have commished that league for years) and I only do 1 or 2 per year, and I'm consistently active.

patdt13    23

I'm down. Not really a fan of flea flicker, ESPN?

On 7/20/2017 at 11:04 AM, cddolphin said:

What kind of scoring rules?

I would be willing to join with the caveat that we have at least 10 people. Not a fan of 8 man leagues. If you can get 9 affirmatives, I'll be your 10th guaranteed. I'm only doing one other league this year (I have commished that league for years) and I only do 1 or 2 per year, and I'm consistently active.

I was thinking about using the rules I have for my friends league which we've been enjoying. Its a bit ... unique. Its 0.5 PPR (0.25 PPR for RB).

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/175905/scoring

signed up on fleaflicker, team name Time2shine609. I went to make it smokerickysmoke and it said someone already signed up under it.

Ok we got four teams, anyone else is COMPLETELY welcome.

If no one esle comes we're still gonig through with this but I might need to realign the divisions.