Dolphins Forum Fantasy

TheKillerNacho

What kind of scoring rules?

I would be willing to join with the caveat that we have at least 10 people. Not a fan of 8 man leagues. If you can get 9 affirmatives, I'll be your 10th guaranteed. I'm only doing one other league this year (I have commished that league for years) and I only do 1 or 2 per year, and I'm consistently active.

On 7/20/2017 at 11:04 AM, cddolphin said:

What kind of scoring rules?

I would be willing to join with the caveat that we have at least 10 people. Not a fan of 8 man leagues. If you can get 9 affirmatives, I'll be your 10th guaranteed. I'm only doing one other league this year (I have commished that league for years) and I only do 1 or 2 per year, and I'm consistently active.

I was thinking about using the rules I have for my friends league which we've been enjoying. Its a bit ... unique. Its 0.5 PPR (0.25 PPR for RB).

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/175905/scoring

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

After some thought and only getting four members who were interested, I decided this was a lost cause. Thanks to everyone who wanted to do this but I'm going to disolve the league. Hopefully our forum grows and we can do it next season.

well.. its disappointing but i do think this is the right decision. what happened to everyone? lets hope for a strong come back!   

Archived